How To Apply For Visa
A visa application form must be completed by all applicants which can be obtained at the High Commission or can be downloaded from this website. Applications can be submitted by hand or by post.
- A valid Passport, must have at least 6 months validity remaining
- 1 visa application form completed and signed
- Application fee (Non-refundable)
- 1 Passport Photograph required (35mx45mm)
- International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever
- Copy of travel itinerary such as Invitation letters or evidence of hotel reservation
Priority visa service (non-settlement) is available for all nationalities at an extra fee on top of the normal visa fee.
Gratis visa is granted to officials and Diplomatic Passport holders.